Tuesday 27 January 2009

She tied me up and ransacked my flat. But I still love her!


My superior half is going through a difficult patch, writes Dutiful, from Kettering.

She's under a lot of pressure at work. And she's just given up smoking. And she just found out that the recession has wiped half the value off her Porsche.

I tried to explain to her she shouldn't worry. She's still mega rich and successful. "You've got loads of cars," I say, "sometimes I wish you'd trust me to drive one."

She just says, "Shut up and do my ironing, hun."

She treats me like her domestic slave! I shouldn't stand for it, but then again, her power gives me such a rush! And when she hugs me, or affectionately slaps my bottom, I just melt.

Still, tying me up and ransacking my flat was going a bit far.

Well, OK, her apartment. She owns it. She just installed me in it.

She burst in, late at night, on a mission.

"OK honey," she said, "I want you to get them out now. Now!"

Oh god. I knew exactly what she was after. She'd left a pack of cigarettes with me. And strict instructions never to give them to her, no matter what she said. Or did.

"Well now I'm telling you to give them to me, OK? Am I going to have to spank you?"

She was indeed. Previously, she instructed me never to give up the fags to her, no matter how many slappings I took. Now I was going to have to prove myself to her.

As I lay across her knees, while she blushed my bottom, I tried to console myself I'd be rewarded later. With every jolt of pain I took from her, I was earning her respect and sympathy. Maybe she'd buy me something nice.

Finally, it dawned on her. She could smoke me, but I'd never let her ruin her magnficent body. I would sacrifice myself to save her.

"Hmm, I can see I trained you too well," she said. She began tying me up.

"Stay there while I search the flat."

I hadn't anticipated my flat being ransacked by an angry alpha woman. So she soon discovered my feeble hiding place. And off she went, without even untying me.

Luckily, she came round the next morning and let me go.

I thought she might be grateful for resisting her. Well trying. But oh no.

"Now, didn't I tell you not to let me find those cigarettes," she said, arching her eyebrow, and swishing a leather belt. "I think I'm going to have to punish you...."

What should I do, Problem Solver?


Answer:

Dear Dutiful.

I think she sounds magnificent. You're very lucky.

1 comment:

spankotk said...

powerful post! i have a spanking blog but M/f spanking related post. Maybe some day i'm take a tour on femdom's life style! ;)

Best Regards

Enzo

My blog. Spanking Photo Blog