Saturday 27 December 2008

African godess got my goat

One reader tells how he came to worship African women

Last Christmas, I bought a goat for an African village.

Well this Xmas, I'm not doing so well financially. It's pretty obvious they want to get rid of me at work. When they ask you to spend a week at the Zimbabwe branch, to "see how you like working in Harare", it's obvious your number's up.

While I was out there, I thought I'd check on my little goat.

So I found my way to the village my little life saving goat had been despatched to.

I was a bit nervous, to be honest. If my goat really could 'feed a village for a year', I was expecting to be mobbed by grateful villagers when I got there.

So I had a few drinks on the way.

But when I arrived at the village, there was no welcoming party, no grateful women offering themselves to me. Not even a statue in my honour.

I don't know if it was the drink affecting me, but I had a mood swing. If they can't show any gratitude to me, I thought, I'm having my goat back.

I'm wrestling this goat out of a paddock when suddenly this gorgeous african women appears.

At last I thought, she's going to offer herself to me.

But no. To my surprise, she started slapping me.

Now, I'm usually handy in a fight, but I must admit, she got the better of me on the day. I'm not making excuses, but I was tired, and maybe she wanted it more than me.

Otherwise, I'd never have been over powered so quickly. Or pinned down helplessly. Or taken such a prolonged spanking from her.

Out of respect, I spent the next seven days helping her out. You know the routine, kneeling at her feet, kissing her bottom when required, being used by the other women.

But I wasn't their slave, no matter what that policewoman said, when she came and collected me.

Anyway, having seen how they live, I really admire those African women now. I would have done anything for them anyway. Being over-powered, and taking a spanking, had no bearing either way.

No comments: